Posted On: 05/6/20 9:24 AM
This past month RecruitMe launched our very own podcast called RecruitCast. We’re excited to say that we will continue to produce new episodes amid these current circumstances.
RecruitCast will give you valuable insight into the recruitment process, covering the “do’s and don’ts” of the recruiting process. Even though live competition may be on pause, your recruitment does not need to be. RecruitCast aims to provide you with insights that will help you increase your chances of being seen by coaches and playing basketball at the next level.
We will have podcasts around the following topics:
- The role of high school vs. AAU/summer basketball in the recruiting process
- The most commonly made mistakes
- The biggest misconceptions
- The key ingredients to a healthy recruiting process
- How to maximize your visibility
- Timeline of the recruiting process
- Questions about the recruiting process
Host, Nick Carroll, has over 10 years of coaching experience at the high school AAU and College level. He also played D3 basketball at Hamline University. Nick is the Co-Founder of Prep Network: America’s #1 Authority for grassroots basketball and volleyball, providing coverage and events throughout the country.
We will be launching new episodes frequently. You can watch on YouTube, and listen on the following platforms @RecruitCast:
Curious about RecruitMe?
RecruitMe provides prospects & their families the most valuable and cost-effective digital recruiting road map in the market. Leverage our educational and promotional tools to take control of your recruitment!
- Build your own Recruiting Resume that lists athletic info, academic info, and much more, all in one place.
- Use our College Match Tool to find information on EVERY school in the country, with the ability to contact your favorites directly.
- Capitalize on the expert tips and knowledge in the Prospect Playbook and Recruiting Timeline to set the stage for your recruitment, no matter where you are at in the process!
We recently dropped the prices of our paid accounts in response to COVID-19, and offer a basic version that is completely free of charge.