– 5’7, PG, Gahanna: (Below with ball) Younger continues to mature and is a highly reliable floor- leader, not only in breaking presses, but running the offense, setting the tempo of the game, and providing strong on the ball pressure defensively. Pretty outside shot, particularly from deep!
– 5’8, SF, Jonathan Alder: When Platfoot shoots, you assume her shots are going to go down, simply because she’s consistent. She can shoot from anywhere downtown, and loves back door cuts to the basket. She doesn’t need a lot of space to get the shot up! More than her offense and defensive skills, she’s a team player, who loves to involve everyone- she does whatever it takes to help the team win. (Featured Photo)
– 5’4, PG, Pickerington Central: (Below with ball) Tucker gets from point A to point B very quickly! She shows patience while running the point, looks inside to the bigs, and when she dribble penetrates, she’s either scoring or making a beautiful dish to a teammate. Love her handles and defense!
– 5’8, CG, Akron Hoban: I like how Edingburgh is aggressive on defense. When she’s trapping, her hands are active, and she has a quick instinct, often resulting in easy buckets. Nice eyes, looking for cutters, and delivers with spot on passing!
– 5’5, PG, River:
When Kelsey’s feet are set, there’s a really good chance that ball is going in! Her hands are ready to shoot, and muscle memory takes over. I like her quickness, and how she gets after it on the defensive end. Overall sees the floor well, and not afraid to rebound against the bigs inside!
– 5’9, SF, Grafton Midview: Olivia has proven to be one of the best in the state, and has done so in great fashion since her freshman year! I like her speed, and how she reads passes. She anticipates well, which leads to transition buckets. She can run the show and light it up from outside! Players make plays, and DiFranco does that on both ends of the court.