Posted On: 06/19/22 3:32 PM
In case you missed it, Prep Girls Hoops Georgia updated our 2025 Prospect Rankings earlier this week! The rankings now include 93 college prospects with a top five of , , , , and !
We have begun analyzing the rankings updates in the following articles, too:
- Player Rankings Update: 2025 New Additions Pt. 1
- Player Rankings Update: 2025 New Additions Pt. 2
- Presbyterian Team Camp – 2026 Top Performers
- Presbyterian Team Camp – 2025 Top Performers
- GBCA Girls Live Day 2 Standouts Part 1
- GBCA Girls Live Day 2 Standouts Pt 2
- Player Rankings Update: 2025 New Additions Pt. 3
- Presbyterian Team Camp – 2024 Top Performers
- GBCA Girls Live Day 3 Standouts Pt 1
- Presbyterian (SC) Team Camp – 2023 Hoop & Peach State Standouts
Things you need to know about our Prospect Rankings
How do you decide where a player gets ranked? Let us tell you.
Prep Girls Hoops Georgia prospect rankings are compiled by our Scouts with input from high school, AAU, and college coaches who watch a ton of Georgia basketball. We put a lot of time and energy into it and we are as diligent as we can possibly be to get it right. We never intentionally set out to bury a kid or leave them off the list. We try not to be biased, other than favoring athletes with talent and a desire to get better. We work hard at being fair.
Most importantly, this list is about college potential, not current performance. Let us repeat that: This list is about college potential, not current performance. This is the big one, the factor that causes the most consternation, the most misunderstanding, especially among keenly interested parents. With that in mind, grassroots ball matters greatly. We are obviously not ignoring the high school season. It is a reality, however, that players who do not play in grassroots events that are highly attended by other collegiate prospects are diminishing their opportunity to get noticed and distinguish themselves as a recruit and therefore make the rankings.