I was able to catch a matchup at Summer Jam between NDPRO 2024 and MN Heat Davis. It was a lopsided victory for NDPRO 2024, with an easy 83-27 victory. The NDPRO 2024 squad was able to show off their abilities in this matchup — especially. The team features some strong prospects in the ND 2024 class, with current top 10 prospects , , and now .
– 5’9 SG 2024 – West Fargo Sheyenne – Brenna was dominant in transition from the tip of the game, and finished with 37 points in the game! Brenna finished with 72 points in the tournament and was the team’s leading scorer. She showed to be an elite defender in all aspects as well. She played sound and wisely picked her spots to be aggressive and take chances to create turnovers. Showed to be a total offensive threat, hitting threes. Plays faster than I had originally thought, along with some consistent effort and aggressiveness. A prospect on the rise and her ranking will be adjusted. A top 10 prospect in the North Dakota 2024 class. Maybe even closer to the top 5.
– 6’0 F/C 2024 – Fargo Shanley- Mentioned in a previous article, Mesiku was a solid scorer with 42 points in the four games. She has high athletic upside and her best basketball is in front of her.
– 5’11 C 2024 – Thompson – Brenna showed to be a strong interior defender. She plays smart defensively and has no wasted movements offensively. She moves her feet well, with good lateral movement for a near six-footer. A strong rebounder that attacks the ball and crashes the boards consistently. She’s not afraid to get into the “mess” in the paint.
– 6’1 Wing 2024 – Fargo Shanley – Maggie scored 34 total points in the four games, including a 19 point effort. Maggie may be the lengthiest wing in the state of North Dakota. She’s starting to build her skills with her frame, and her passing ability was the first thing that stood out. She was making up-court passes to teammates for layups. She can hit jumpers as well and she showed that, hitting many mid-rangers. She’s one that will be a better college player than high school player. Great upside and a DII prospect.
– 5’6 PG 2024 – West Fargo –Brylie is sound and solid on both ends. Plays really good on-ball D and will play tightly while not getting beat. Mirrors the ball and the ball-handler well. Scored 21 points in the tournament. A smooth game as a left-handed guard. I have her as an NAIA/D3 prospect.
– 5’9 G/F 2024 – Kindred – Avery is an underrated prospect on a stacked Kindred roster. Her role should grow into an important one for Kindred. She’s a capable player and has good size and length at a wing spot. A good defender that moves well and will also run the floor.
– 5’3 PG 2024 – Thompson – Sydney played tight and aggressive defense and created a lot of disruption for the opposing ball-handlers. She had 21 total points, with a 10 point game as a high. Showed good quickness and was able to get into the teeth of the defense and score in traffic.